Introduction

>> Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A portrait of my family
Stand (left-right) : Iman, Dedek, Ulie
Sit (left-right) : David, Fathir, Pipit



Hi, let me introduce myself here ^^

My name is Yuli Yustia Sari, but you can call me "Ulie". I'm just an ordinary 31 y.o woman, single, still fall in love with my handsome nephew named Fathir, origin from Palembang, South Sumatera, and stay at Jakarta (Indonesia) right now.

I built this blog in 2006, but I haven't update it since that year until now. Seems so lazy, huh? Sorry for that, but the reason is I was not have time to look for any stuff to be put in here at the time. I was hired by First Media Tbk as a Customer Service officer, and it made me completely work almost all day long. That because my working hour was not fix, we worked based on shift schedule. Sometimes it made me worked on public holiday, and I hate that *tears*

After I sent my resignation letter on November 2007, I've been thinking many times to rebuild this blog again, search for new stuffs of handicraft etc, but I must admitted that my personal problems have gone too far and it took all of my time to solve it first, one by one. But now, I'm free and ready to start it again, insya 4JJI ^_^

I also have another blogs on blogspot. You can check my profile at Ulie Punya Diary and my blog for Oriflame, and a blog for Fathir. But first I have to say sorry, because I made them in Indonesian language. You can also check my online business here. But I've also built another blog, which is a companion blog with 3 of my closest friends at blogspot. They are Athan, Ipanks, and Natalia. We named the blog as we named our group, 4 Musketeers On The Blog. Don't worry, we built this blog in English, so maybe you'll be interest to come there for a visit ^_^

Last but not least, thank you for coming here. I'll post my stuff as soon as possible, that because I still need more time to listing the good stuff for Ulie Gallery.

Wish me luck! *wink*

13 comments:

Anonymous November 26, 2008 1:18 pm  

Horeee aku pertamaaaxx....tapi wedew bahasa ingglid yah, ofkurs ya siste, wow big family in dres white ya...

Anonymous November 26, 2008 1:19 pm  

Hayyah gag pake public kument jadi ya terpaksa dech wajahku yang guanteng terpajang deh,ini juga blog ingglidku ul

Go Out November 26, 2008 1:20 pm  

I wish you luck!

Diana Yusuf November 26, 2008 1:23 pm  

Halo...wah keren ul, tempatnya

ipanks November 26, 2008 3:22 pm  

hohoho mode narsis on :P

Haris November 26, 2008 9:38 pm  

Waah Ulie pake basa londo...

Btw, link nya aku add ya

EJ November 28, 2008 6:07 am  

nice portrait!

by the way, i just follow your blog

Rintjez December 01, 2008 8:52 am  

wakakaka, kamu emang2 bener2 addicted to blogging..hihihi...

gud luck managing all the blogs you have ya say...

Anonymous December 01, 2008 10:39 pm  

Ulieeeee sayaaaaang....semoga sukses dengan blog ini...goood luck sayang

lusia December 09, 2008 3:42 pm  

Hi Friend,Very Nice Post and blog,i like your blog.AND VISIT TO MY BLOG AND DROP ME A COMMENT TOO.THANKS
http://www.googleadsensesystem.blogspot.com/
http://www.indianstamilmasalas.blogspot.com/
http://www.indianmasalamullu.blogspot

anang wahyu January 27, 2009 8:17 am  

jalan jalan ke pasar baru...
jangan lupa beli rambutan...
paling enak penganti baru...
kalo sempet mampir ke blogku...
hehehe...kyk pembawa acaranya termehek2...

salam
http://anangnet.blogdetik.com/

Barman March 02, 2009 1:31 pm  

Nice post! This is why I love your blog. What you need now is traffic

EJ July 28, 2009 5:23 pm  

visiting here, hope u can visit back.. thanks

Followers

Belanja Bulanan, http://dbc-network.com/index.php?id=ulieazhar

  © Blogger template Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP